WALK-IN CLINIC - specializes in geriatric medicine, neurology and dementia - open to the public.
Opens in CENTRUM ORIGIN OTWOCK in October 2018.
DEMENTIA SUPPORT CENTRE
Opens in CENTRUM ORIGIN OTWOCK in October 2018
INFORMATION AND CONSULTATION CENTRE
Before our Dementia Support Centre opens in CENTRUM ORIGIN OTWOCK, we invite seniors, their families and caretakers of people with dementia, including Alzheimer's disease, to our Information and Consultation Centre located at ORIGIN Polska office in Warsaw, ul. Hajoty 49.
INFORMATION AND CONSULTATION CENTER OFFERS
- Learn how to provide better care to people with neurodegenerative disease
- Get help from specialists, especially in early stages of disease
- Find out how to legally protect a patient and their family and ensure that all their personal affairs and legal documents are in place - (eg. last will and testament, Power of Attorney, Living Will, Health Care Proxy).
- Paid in-home nursing consultations available
- Consultation fees will apply
LECTURES AND TRAININGS
- Aging and demographic trends
- Therapeutic architecture; how to adapt space for ageing in place; space planning to meet the needs of elderly
- Health issues in 21st century
- Preventive health care including fall prevention
- Caring for elderly and sick
- Nutrition for elderly and sick, supporting a balanced diet
If you are taking care of a person with dementia, including Alzheimer's disease, and you feel overwhelmed by the challenge, please join our support group.
- Meetings are centered around Naomi Feil’s Validation therapy and will help improve connection between caregivers and older adults experiencing dementia, show how to enter their world and help them in their daily struggles with disease
- Meetings are free of charge and take place once a month, between 17.00-18.30
- Specific dates will be provided upon registration